Zoning de la Voie Cuivrée, 19 – 5503 Sorinnes – Belgique
TVA : BE 0739.901.548
1.1 The natural or legal person who transmits the order in writing or verbally (hereinafter referred to as the contract) shall be deemed to be the customer and shall guarantee the payment of the invoice, even if the invoice is to be issued in the name of a third party.
The contract is concluded upon acceptance by TAG DIGITAL of the Customer’s order.
1.2 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as GTC) of TAG DIGITAL take precedence over the Customer’s terms and conditions, even if the latter specify that they alone are valid.
Any deviation from these GTC shall only be valid if it has been agreed in writing.
The cancellation of one of the clauses does not affect the application of the other articles of these general terms and conditions.
1.3 The GTC govern any order placed with TAG DIGITAL or its authorized representatives.
They apply to all business relations between the parties.
1.4 The Customer is deemed to have read and understood the GTC and to consent to them as soon as it sends or confirms an order to TAG DIGITAL.
The GTC are available on the TAG DIGITAL website.
2. All prices quoted by TAG DIGITAL are in Euro and do not include VAT. They do not include transport.
Transport is at the expense of the Customer, unless otherwise agreed.
TAG DIGITAL may, on express request, arrange transport without being responsible for the time taken by the carrier to deliver the goods.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, our deadlines are given as an indication. A delay in relation to the deadline cannot give rise to a refusal to accept the goods or to claim damages from TAG DIGITAL.
4. The customer has the obligation to respect the technical data of the products sold in their uses both for themselves and for the final customers.
The technical data sheets for each product are available to the customer, either on request or on the TAG DIGITAL website.
5. Any complaint related to the quality of the products is only received if it is addressed to TAG DIGITAL via a form obtained on simple request at orders@TAG Digital.eu.
6. In the event of a product dispute, TAG DIGITAL’s intervention is limited to the replacement of the defective merchandise.
7. The goods remain the property of TAG DIGITAL until the day of their full payment.
This retention of title clause is enforceable against the Customer and any third party.
The customer ensures the opposability of this clause to final customers.
8. The goods ordered and put at the disposal of the customer on the site of Sorinnes must be removed at the latest within 15 days after the notification of the realization of the order to the customer.
If the goods are not removed within this period, they will remain the property of TAG DIGITAL who can dispose of them.
Any advance payments made will be retained by way of compensation for forfeiture.
9. Any delay in payment within one month of the issue of the invoice will result in the payment of a fixed clause of 10% as well as interest fixed in accordance with the law of 2 August 2002 concerning the fight against late payment in commercial transactions.
10. In the event of a dispute relating to the quality of the products, the parties undertake to have recourse, prior to any action, to mediation.
Any dispute shall fall within the exclusive competence of the courts within the jurisdiction of the Court of Appeal of Liège.
They are subject to Belgian law.